SMV Virtual Consulting provides a variety of services to small businesses throughout the country. Our team members have anywhere from 2-10 years of experience in administrative, web development, marketing, customer service and project management roles. Whether you are looking for 5 hours or 30 hours of assistance a week, we are here to help. We help you direct your focus on the future of your business, while we assist you with project focused services to move your business forward.
You will have work with one primary contact to determine what assistance you need, and then we will take it from there.
Shannon V- Owner
Shannon Vincent is the owner of SMV Virtual Consultings. She has more than 10+ years of experience in project management, web development, recruitment, system implementations, marketing, and client management services. She has an Associates Degree in Computer Science. In 2018, she left a role after 5 years as a Manager at a Top 100 CPA Firm, to use her skills to focused on assisting small businesses with projects so they can focus on the day to day operations of their businesses.
SMV Virtual Consulting is a TOP RATED Upwork Agency
- Microsoft Office, Google Suites, Adobe Suites
- CRM systems (Microsoft CRM, Siebel, Hubspot)
- Graphic Design tools (Photoshop and Canva)
- Email Marketing tools (Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Constant Contact)
- Social Media Management Platforms (Buffer, Hootsuite)
- ATS systems (Bullhorn, iCims, Jobvite, Zoho Recruit)
- Timekeeping/financial software (Quickbooks Online, STAR, and ADP)
- Project Management Systems (Trello, Asana, BaseCamp, Airtable)
- Web Development (WordPress, Squarespace, WIX).
- Shannon has been amazing! I am a business owner but suffer from “creative brain” meaning I’m not good at structures and organization. I’ve been working with Shannon for a year now and she has helped take tasks off my plate along with creating efficient systems for client onboarding and follow up. What I love & appreciate most about Shannon is that she is great at self managing tasks and constantly finding ways to streamline and manage our workflow. I don’t have the time or mental bandwidth sometimes to manage an assistant so right from our first interview I knew she was going to be able to hit the ground running. I continue to appreciate her contributions and would highly recommend her.
- Shannon is FANTASTIC! As a sole proprietor, I need someone that I can give a little bit of direction to and he/she can take the lead. Shannon does this for me on a weekly basis. She is able to process a large amount of information quickly and devise a plan that leads to efficiency and quick, quality results. Additionally, she can see beyond the task at hand and make great recommendations for improving process. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Shannon has been my virtual assistant since October 2018. She helps run the back office of my real estate investment and management business. What I like about Shannon is that she’s continually trying to figure out how to remove items off my plate. For example, when something comes up from a resident, she’ll often ask how she can help – often before I ask! She’s also great at regularly communicating, which is essential for building trust and genuinely reducing my stress because I know things are getting done. Things she regularly does for me: – Compile documents, such as rental agreements, move-out emails, and Craigslist ads for vacancies. – Send thank you and birthday cards. – Purchase inventory and parts for repairs. – Schedule repairs with home service professionals and residents. – Reserve rentals and hotels for trips. Shannon is a professional, and I’m super excited to have her on our team.
I have known Shannon for over five years and was her manager for three of those years. Shannon now provides consulting services to our company. Shannon was one of the best employees and is now one of our best consultants. Shannon has excellent interpersonal skills, is highly organized and understands technology very well. While working for me at a large accounting and auditing firm, Shannon was responsible for creating policies and procedures, providing client and employee management, developing proposals for large accounts and provided marketing ideas and execution, including being responsible for creating and distributing our marketing newsletter, which had an open rate far exceeding industry standards. Shannon completes all our tasks on-time and can handle a variety of projects, from website design and integration to research and summarization to creation of processes and procedures.